We pride ourselves in personalization to fit our client’s needs. Whether you need help with a couple of things or everything we offer, we adjust our rates and services to fit your needs.
Business: Remote desktop is used to log on to your system and process authorized bookkeeping transactions and reports. If you have an accounting program that you’re comfortable with we’ll use that rather than make you change software. Or we can keep your accounting records on our business computers if that better suits your needs. As an additional bonus, for local clients only, we offer pick up and drop off services on a weekly basis.
Let us help you determine what may be beneficial for your personal situation. Our available services include:
We want to provide quality, accurate bookkeeping services to all of our customers. And thereby give you more time to enjoy the reasons you went into business for yourself.
So whether you need someone to produce your billings to customers and write checks to your suppliers, or simply need someone to make sure all of your income/expenses are properly recorded, we are here to help take the burden of paperwork off your shoulders. We will do as much or as little as you need to keep your records straight.
- Sales: We can produce and mail/email your invoices or simply record those sales into an accounting system.
- Expenses: We can write pre-authorized physical checks or simply record the payments you’ve made into an accounting system.
- Reconciliation: The best way to make sure all sales/expenses are properly recorded is to reconcile your business bank and credit card statements on a monthly basis.
Payroll is one of those areas that many business owners find overwhelming. We will process & deliver paychecks based on your current payroll schedule. Our goal is to minimize the headache of payroll and payroll taxes for you. We stress personalized service and confidentiality.
- Each Pay Period: We prepare and provide Payroll Checks or Direct Deposits, Paycheck Register, and any other reports as required.
- Quarterly: We prepare and provide 941 Quarterly Return, FUTA Quarterly Estimate, SUTA Tax and Wage Detail Reports, and any applicable Local Income Tax Reports.
- Annually: We prepare and provide Employee W-2’s, Employer W-2’s, W-3 Recap – Wage and Tax Statement, 940 Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return, State Annual Reconciliation Statement, and any applicable Local Income Tax W-3’s.
- Each Tax Deposit Period: We will inform you what taxes need to be paid, and we automatically deposit State and Federal taxes through the appropriate electronic payment systems for each government agency.
- In Addition: Friend of the Court/MiSDU and/or other court ordered payments can be printed/mailed as part of the payroll process. And we can prepare any requested benefit reports such as 401k and union fringe reports.
Financial statements are the only accurate way to determine how your business is doing. Many small-business owners assume that if money is in the bank, then the business is fine. Unfortunately, that is not necessarily the case. We can produce monthly or quarterly financial statements for your review. These statements will show you the business’ sales/income, cost of sales, as well as operating expenses. By reviewing these statements on a regular basis, you will be able to see where your business strengths are and what areas need improvement.
- Bank Reconciliation: To ensure that all income and expenses are recorded accurately, the business bank account(s) must be reconciled with the bookkeeping records.
- Financial Statements: Once the bank reconciliations have been performed, accumulative financial statements can be produced to show the year-to-date income and expenses.
We realize that every business owner has questions from time to time. Therefore, we offer unlimited consultation regarding your business’ accounting issues. We won’t charge you for every phone call you make to us. We will do our best to answer any question you may have regarding your business based on our experience. And if we don’t know the answer, we will strive to point you in the right direction to get the answers you need.